Our philosophy revolves around the “decision making” -Tactics-, and the ball control -Technique-.
We believe that the player has to be smart with an integrated training, and that his conditional and technical level are to serve the tactical demands of the game.
Football, as an another learning, requires good professionals, that’s why we insist on the best training of our coaches.
Football is a collaboration and opposition sport, where contact occurs in a unstable environment.
For this reason our aim is:
- Training sessions with high cognitive loads.
- Situations where decision making is demanding.
- Open situations where the player has to think.
- Games and exercises with high load of uncertainty and opposition, very close to reality.
- Integrated training of the players (Tactical, Technical, Physical and Psychological)